2009-09-02 01:37:16 UTC
I'm kind of new to fixing motor scooters...I'm trying to read up on a
Geely moped --I believe a four stroke--that's having a hard time
starting and when reading the manuel came across some questions.
This is what it says in the manuel:
Fuel supply system:
- Check fuel supply for water.
- Check petcock for blockage.*
- Check for air-intake leakage.
- Check for excessive fuel in cylinder: remove spark plug to
- Check air filter for blockage: clean element.
My questions are:
How do you check the fuel supply for water?
How do you check the petcock for a blockage?
How do you check for an air-intake leakage?
How do you check the cylinder?
What tools do you need to do all this?
Thanks in advanced for any helpful answers that a novice could