Cafe or Full Fairing to Fit Yamaha RD400
g***@hotmail.com
2006-02-01 13:42:06 UTC
I'm looking for the least expensive place that sells a GPZ
style like the Maier or a Cafe style Universal Fairing on-line. I have
two examples below. I heard of places selling them for as cheap
as $35 NEW. I would prefer the GPZ style with round headlight hole.

What website has a good collection of cafe style handlebar mounted
fairing on-line?

Also who else sells a Full Fairing (uppers and lowers) to fit a 1977
Yamaha RD 400 for the street (with headlight hole) besides Air Tech?
AirTech sell fairings for the Yamaha RD400 but they don't sell mounting

brackets. You have to make it fit.

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/yamaz/73rd.htm

Maier Large Round GP Sport Fairing Product No. 00501
Maier Large Round GP Sport Fairing Product No. 00511
Cafe/Sport fairing kits are available with universal mounting
hardware to fit most bikes with 7/8" handlebars & 7" round
headlight opening.

http://www.maier-mfg.com/shop.cfm?action=list&page=list.cfm&criteria=...

Lockhart Cafe Fairing Kits - Lockhart Cafe Fairing Kit for 7" Headlight

Mfg.#: 107445
Simple bolt-on installation. Molded ABS construction. Gloss
black finish can be painted. Includes smoked acrylic windscreen.
Fits all 7" headlight motorcycles. All hardware included.
chateau.murray@btinternet.com,
2006-02-01 16:21:06 UTC
Post by g***@hotmail.com
What website has a good collection of cafe style handlebar mounted
fairing on-line?
Google is your friend.